Maintenance Mechanic (Boiler Operator B-2) - 3rd Shift Job
Date: Jul 7, 2014
Location: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States
Company: Liberty Diversified
Liberty Carton Company is a nationally recognized designer and manufacturer of corrugated protective packaging, protective foam packaging, and point of purchase displays. Our Minneapolis location, with facilities in Golden Valley and Brooklyn Park, MN employs 400 employees. Liberty Carton is a division of Liberty Diversified International (LDI).
We currently have an opening for a 3rd shift (11pm – 7am) Maintenance Mechanic (Boiler Operator B2) at our Brooklyn Park location. This position is responsible for maintaining machinery and equipment in operating order.
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Repair/replacement on electronics, instrumentation, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics and machining
- Reading blueprints and schematics
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic problem-solving
- Provide feedback for long-term machine use/efficiency
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Working knowledge of electronics, mechanical, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics and machining
- Knowledge of production equipment and processes
- Ability to effectively read blueprints/schematics
- High productivity levels
- Safety awareness
- Good attendance record
- 2 year Vo-Tech training or equivalent background in manufacturing environment
- 1st Class (high pressure) B Boiler License
- 2 years’ experience with mechanical and electrical maintenance or repair of machinery and equipment in a manufacturing environment.
Minimum starting salary of $22.73 per hour, plus shift differential. Overtime will be required.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and career opportunities in a diversified organization focused on growth.
Liberty Diversified International is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered. No relocation. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Job Location: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis