Sales Represenative Job
Date: Sep 6, 2014
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Company: Liberty Diversified
At Immedia, we create inspiring retail. From brainstorm to final installation, we’ve partnered with retailers, brand marketers & corporations to develop environments, displays & graphics for over 50 years. Each project begins with our unrivaled creative design & prototyping; this is where the magic happens and the vision is cast. In-house printing, fabrication, kitting & distribution—plus our obsession for details—makes the vision a reality. We’re Immedia, and we’re redefining retail, one display at a time. The Sales Rep/Account Executive is responsible for sales activities to increase Immedia’s customer base in the retail and consumer goodsmarketplace for display and POP products and services. These activities includedeveloping new prospects, converting prospects to customers, and providing custom solutions to Immedia’s customers and targeted markets.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process for Immedia’s business. Accountable for achieving quarterly and annual revenue and profit contribution (PC) goals through effective execution of the following:
- Develop and implement a strategic sales strategy to achieve goals for new customers and new revenue.
- Implement a disciplined prospecting plan to move prospects from cold to warm to Immedia customers.
- Consultative sales approach by identifying a prospect’s unique requirements or unidentified requirements and coming up with creative solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and implement account management plans for new and existing customers to ensure that Immedia continues to be the vendor of choice regarding displays and POP product and service applications.
- Possess strong knowledge of all product value streams to effectively sell products and services.
- Identify and achieve additional revenue opportunities in vertical markets with consumer marketers and intermeidiaries using Immedia products and services.
- Develop and implement annual and monthly sales plans and forecasts to achieve territory goals and report progress of those plans and goals on a regular basis to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Work closely with Immedia’s internal resources and associates to ensure open communications, understanding and a win-win approach to customers’ needs and requirements (CSR’s, Design, Creative Works, Engineering and Production).
- Execute effective sales, service and follow up activities with existing customers to meet needs and provide solutions to retain and grow revenue.
- Conduct customer relationship reviews based on the schedule, goals and employ improvement actions.
- Develop awareness of Immedia’s brand through prospecting and strategic networking with industry leaders, associations, and industry influencers.
- Ability to travel the Region 60% of the time. Small amount of travel nationally.
- Other duties as assigned.
Based in Minneapolis, Immedia is owned by Liberty Diversified International, Inc. (LDI). LDI is a privately-held family of businesses with more than 1,400 worldwide employees operating in the following industries: Paper, packaging and promotions; office furniture and organization products; building and architectural products; and precision machining centers. With roots in the corrugated fiberboard business, the family owned and operated company was founded in 1918 and is headquartered in New Hope, MN. www.libertydiversified.com.
Liberty Diversified International is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Job Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Sales Rep, Machinist, Engineer, Fabrication, Sales, Manufacturing, Engineering